The staff of the Conant Library select, plan, and present programs and events for Library patrons. These programs further Library goals and are part of ongoing Library service.
At any Library sponsored event:
- All programs are open to the public.
- Programs may be held on site at the Library or off site.
- Professional performers are selected by Library staff.
- Program attendance will not exceed the capacity of its space as determined by the fire code.
- Programs may be designed for and limited to a specific audience, age, or grade level.
- Decisions concerning an event’s audience, registration, capacity, late arrivals, and allowable walk-ins will be made by the Library staff supervising the event.
Some programs may require registration. This is done in order to:
- Not exceed the capacity of the venue.
- Ensure the audience meets all requirements.
- Allow the presenter to adequately prepare for the number of people attending.
- Ensure the success of the program.
Amended July 11, 2022