How to Print/Fax/Scan
The Library offers free use of public computers to our patrons.
- Photocopying is self-service, $.10 per page, black and white only.
- Fax service is available at the circulation desk for a charge of $1.00 per page.
- Scanning may be done from the photocopier and can be sent to an email address.
- Public internet computers are available on a first-come-first-served basis. A valid library card is required for use.
- Use of the library’s computers is subject to the library’s Internet Use Policy.
- Color printing can be done from these computers at a cost of $.25 per page.
- Printing is available from all public internet stations at $.25 per page. Payment must be made in cash at the circulation desk before pages can be picked up.
- We recommend using print preview before sending your print jobs to ensure you are printing what you want.